Review: The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops

When summer rolls around whether you tan naturally (lucky you!) or like me you use a gradual tan to build a bit of colour and glow to your skin, you will more than likely have the problem of matching your foundation to the rest of your skin. So instead of buying each of your foundations in multiple colours The Body Shop has provided an affordable option to change the colour of your foundation to match your skin perfectly!


They come in two shades, a lightening shade and a darkening shade and it will adjust your foundation according to how many drops you add to your foundation. They're so useful; at first I didn't know how much use I would get out of them however, I've surprised myself with how often I've used them and my friends often ask to use them when they've fake tanned and their foundation is too light etc.

At £10 each they're a much more affordable way of getting the most perfect foundation shade. The darkening drops are also great used as a liquid contour!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig