Meeting Lily Pebbles and Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup

The two well known English bloggers and Youtubers Lily Pebbles and Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup held a meet up in London today. It was a lovely day out, we all had a picnic in the park, and luckily the sun was out! (A rarity in England despite it being summer)

We exchanged blogs and met lots of new people with similar interests.

But when it came down to it I was incredibly excited to meet the bloggers and youtubers I'd been following for a number of years. Lily and Anna were so lovely and we had a good old chat about shopping and blogs. I even gave them a bag of Ben's Cookies as I know it's one of their favourite places in London for a snack. It was really nice to be able to see them in the 'real world' as opposed to on my laptop screen, as surreal as it seemed.


I met two other lovely girls who came to the meet up and spent the afternoon with them.

I had a little time to kill so stopped by a recent discovery, thanks to Lily Pebbles, Zest Pharmacy near Oxford Street. And needless to say I spent far too much on cult pharmacy products (mainly French). (Reviews to follow soon!)

All in all it was a great day out in London, despite getting rather sunburnt! (That'll teach me for being lazy with suncream!)

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig