September Favourites

September is quite naturally one of my favourite months of the year as its the month in which my birthday falls. I've been spoilt rotten this year as it was my 21st birthday and am truly grateful for all the amazing presents I received. But this is about the beauty products I've loved this month so here we go!


Essie Gel Coture in Sew Me - I mentioned this nail varnish formula last month in a different colour but this month has been all about nude nails for me. I've painted and re-painted my nails with this dark natural pink colour over and over all month.

Bourjois 123 CC Cream in Ivory - this is one of my favourite foundation/base products. I've loved it for a long time but have rediscovered it this month for my daily work makeup. Simple, natural but with very good coverage. It's also quite hydrating which is great.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - my absolute favourite top coat. I repurchase this every time it runs out and will probably never buy another top coat again as this is the best in my opinion. It dries quickly, gives gel-like shine and makes your nails look perfect and glossy.

MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork - this is a great base for other eyeshadows or to wear alone for a natural but enhanced eye look. Blends out seamlessly, super soft, can be blended in with finger tips or a brush.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy (400ml with pump) - this body lotion smells beautiful and sinks into the skin quickly leaving your skin hydrated, silky smooth and soft and so so soft! Plus being in a bottle with a pump is so handy and easy to use.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig