Empties / Products I've Used Up : Haircare and Bodycare



HAIRCARE

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss Shine Shampoo
- I really like this shampoo it leaves my hair shiny, soft, smooth and manageable. I really like the Nutri Gloss range from L'Oreal actually.

L'Oteal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss Light Conditioning Shine Spray
- This is one of my holy grail hair products, I hate to be without it. I use it every time without fail after washing my hair before blow drying/leaving to air dry. It helps to detangle my hair and leave it smooth and shiny.

Treseme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
- I really liked this set of shampoo and conditioner, strangely I finished the shampoo first which is odd for me as I tend to use more conditioner than shampoo but perhaps thats changed! This left my hair with volume and very smooth and soft.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructer Deep Treatment
- The 3 minute miracle hair masks are some of my favourite as they're such a quick and easy way to treat your hair. I like many of the different ones including the ones for moisture and shine too.

OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
- I always like to use an oil on my hair to finish it off after drying/styling to smooth out any fly aways and to make my hair look shiny and in good condition. I use 2-3 pumps on wet hair from the mid-lengths to the ends or 1 pump on the ends of wet hair.


BODYCARE

Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived medium to dark skin
- I've mentioned this many times before as i've used up many bottles now. This is my go-to gradual tan. It gives me a little bit of colour without making me go orange and streaky! You can apply gradually as the name suggests for a light even tan or for a few days in a row for a deeper tan. No streaks, no mess, no fuss - perfect!

FemFresh  Daily Intimate Wash
- I mentioned this in a recent monthly favourites blog post so I won't dwell on it too long as some may find this TMI. In short, this is great for women to use in the shower to freshen up down-there.... it is pH balanced and suitable for sensitive skin so will leave you feeling clean and fresh without the irritation of a regular shower gel.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- I love Lush bath and shower products as they're so perfectly formulated and scented and aren't tested on animals. Snow Fairy is one of the most popular products in the Christmas range at Lush. It's so sweet and smells like candy floss, I just love the smell of it. And it does it's job leaving you feeling clean.... but the smell is the best bit... and it lingers which is great!

Imperial Leather Foamburst Luxurious Body Wash Golden Honey & Almond Milk
- They're right when they say this body wash is luxurious, it foams up and feels so so soft on the skin, leaves you feeling moisturised and smelling great too!


Part 2 to follow with skincare and makeup empties!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig