Haul & First Impressions : Boots, Superdrug, Wilko and ASOS

Today I thought I'd add post an extra blog post, I usually post on Wednesdays and Sundays but here is a cheeky extra Friday post for you all! I don't often do haul blog posts as I find they're often more effective in the form of a YouTube video as you can chat about each product a bit more and show it to the audience better but none-the-less over the past couple of weeks of the Easter holidays I've bought various beauty related things on separate occasions and thought I would share my purchases with you all with a mini first impressions too!

As I'm travelling to and from University a lot I am trying to keep as many skincare and haircare products here (at home) as possible so that I don't have to bring them with me when I travel back from University. I needed a new shampoo and conditioner so I repurchased my trusty L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser shampoo and conditioner from Wilko for half price. I've used this many times in the past and it always works well with my hair to give it moisture and shine.

I also bought my Nivea Mens Shave Balm there too which was also on sale. I use this as a foundation primer, see a full blog post review on that here.

Next I went to Boots and went in to look at the new releases and found these gorgeous new Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colours, full blog post and review here.

Whilst there I repurchased my absolute favourite foundation which is Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in the shade 51 Light Vanilla. I finished my last one at Christmas. I tried to put off repurchasing this for a while but none of my other foundations were working very well on my the dry, uneven, 'winter-skin' I had at the time. I love this so much it doesn't cling to dry patches and dries to a natural dewy satin finish, it lasts all day and doesn't feel dry on the skin.

I also bought Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in 010 Santa Rose which is a very popular colour among beauty bloggers, its a beautiful natural dusky pink, perfect for everyday wear.

My beauty blender recently came to the end of its life so I decided to repurchase the much more affordable, Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which is very very similar. I dampen this with water and then use it to apply cream products to my face such as foundation, concealer and occasionally any cream blushers, highlighters or contour products I might be using.

When shopping with my friend the other day I popped into Superdrug and bought the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Treatment for damaged hair as my hair has been very dry and difficult to style recently so as I've just had a hair cut I thought it could do with some TLC and I love the Aussie hair care products.

I also picked up the Superdrug own brand Tea Tree Skincare Deep Cleansing Nose Strips. I like to use these once a week/fortnight after cleansing to remove blackheads from my nose, if you've used something like this before you'll know how satisfying it is to see all the blackheads being pulled out of your skin.

I've been looking for a pretty blush pink colour for my nails and the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in the colour So Much Fawn 260 looked perfect! It applies beautifully in one coat and last for about 4-5 days without chipping at all. My mascara has recently dried up so I bought the new L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt mascara (black) that has been raved about a lot in the past few weeks. It's great for adding length and volume to your lashes and is even meant to tighten your upper lash line at the same time!

And last but not least I ordered a travel size sample of the Elemis Pro - Collagen Cleansing Balm from ASOS as I had this used on me in a facial a few months ago and haven't been able to stop thinking how nice and pampered it made my skin feel afterwards. I thought I'd buy the mini size first to give it a try before I buy the large one!

Hope you're having a good week! Next blog post will be on Sunday! See you then!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig