Top 5 makeup products under £5

With so many products on the market it's so difficult to know what is worth splurging on and what you can get for less. There are some amazing items on the highstreet but many of those often recommended are in the £5-£12 price bracket but there are some hidden gems for under £5 and I'd like to highlight my top 5!



Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - 063 Eastend Snob - £3.99
- this is a perfect natural lip liner to use alone or underneath any lipstick, it's a creamy formula and is long lasting without feeling dry on the lips. My favourite affordable lip liner and it's a almost perfect dupe for the much loved Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk.

Maybelline Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil - 520 Light it Up - £4.99
- I have a first impressions and review post on these from last year but there's a gorgeous array of colours, they're a comfortable matte finish and last all night! They're highly comparable to higher end lip pencils from the likes of Nars and Clinique.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush - 010 Santa Rose - £3.99
- a fairly recent purchase of mine, but something that's been on 'to buy' list on my phone for a while now as I hear so many good reviews of this gorgeous natural pink blusher. Perfect to pair with a busy eye look or a bold lip as just adds a light flush of colour. Also lovely for everyday simple makeup.

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer - Fair 1 - £4.19
- one of my favourite affordable concealers, the best and the cheapest I would say. It's creamy, full coverage and blends like a dream. Sets down pretty matte so lasts all day however I would suggest (however not necessary) setting with a little powder for extra hold and to prevent creasing under the eye.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick 24hr Waterproof - 015 Tresspassing Taupe - £4.49
- I love cream eyeshadows as a quick all over colour with lashings of mascara or as a base for powder shadows. This shadow stick is so creamy and is in milk chocolate kind-of colour, beautiful with blue or green eyes! But there are so many colours to choose from so pick your favourite!


(Left to right: Rimmel eyehsadow stick, Maybelline lipstick, Rimmel lip liner)

I hope this has helped out those of you like myself, who are perhaps students or just don't like to splash a lot of cash on makeup. All the products I've mentioned are genuinely some of my go-to items and are such high quality for the price.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig