April Favourites

The month of April has flown by for me, I started it at home for the Easter holidays and ended it in revision mode ready for exams! This month has been pretty amazing for me though in all honesty, I secured a new job for my placement year as a teaching assistant starting in June which I'm honestly over the moon about! I attempted to save someones life using CPR and after years of on-off lessons, I passed my driving test! It's safe to say I'm incredibly happy. May will be the hardest month however as I have 3 exams and an assignment due in! So I'm going to be crazy busy! As I've mentioned on social media I will more than likely only post on Sundays for the next month so as to focus on my uni work. But you're all here to see the beauty favourites this month so let's right to it!




Sally Hanson nail varnish in So Much Fawn - This is a gorgeous colour that I picked up when I was at home over Easter and fancied a muted pink nail varnish which I seemed to be lacking! I've never tried Sally Hanson colour polishes before but the formula is lovely, thick, but not too thick, glides on and one coat is enough (two makes it last a little longer though).

Nail buffer - I have false nails on for the past few months and when I took them off my nails were in serious need of some TLC! This may seem like a boring favourite but the surface of my nail was so rough and uneven and my nail buffer was a life saver bringing them back to their smooth shiny selves.

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - after filing and buffing my nails I applied this amazing strengthening and protecting clear nail varnish and it really helped my flakey dry nails.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner - these two products make my hair feel smooth, soft, sleek and manageable. It leaves my hair hydrated yet without product build up! I would highly recommend.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum - I've used this on and off when my skin is feeling extra dry but lately I've introduced it into my daily skincare routine at it's made a world of difference! My skin feels hydrated, smooth and plump!

The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream - Again, as I've said this month I was trying to give my hands a nails a little bit of love and this hand cream smells good enough to eat (but don't!). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet - Seems like I've been loving The Body Shop products a lot this month! I apply this over the moisture serum (mentioned above) as a moisturiser at night and my skin feels so hydrated when I wake up!

Origins Clear Improvements Mask - this month I rediscovered my love for the Origins face masks particularly this cleansing one that removes impurities from the skin! Leaves my skin feeling so lovely and clean!

MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light - a new addition to my makeup bag this month! An exciting repurchase for me of my favourite setting powder which I have been without for over a year now as I was trying to use up other powders! I'm so glad I have this gorgeous natural powder back! Leaves my makeup set in place without completely mattifying my skin - Perfect!

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm - I mentioned this in my recent beauty haul blog post and have loved it ever since! It has to be my all time favourite cleanser and I've nearly finished the travel size pot I have to try! I will, I'm sure be purchasing the full size soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig