May Favourites

It's that time of month again where I sit down and chat to you about my favourite things throughout the month of May. This month has probably been my busiest month of the year so far, as I've had deadline after deadline and have been revising like crazy for my end of year exams at Uni, which will finally be over on Tuesday! It's safe to say I'm so excited to finish second year, celebrate with my friends and then move back home and start my new job! In fact excited doesn't even cover it.


This month I've loved two different nail polishes, from my two favourite nail brands in fact. Firstly the Maybelline SuperStay Gel Nail Colour in Sea Sky which is a gorgeous baby blue colour thats perfect for Spring/Summer. The second is from Essie and is in the colour Fiji, a very popular, pretty baby pink colour that looks like a slightly off-pinky-white colour. Very nice on the toes too with a tan!

I've been getting back into my tanning routine recently using my favourite product for the job, the Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived (Medium/Dark) Body Lotion. I've been applying this two days in a row to build up a lovely glowing tan and then about 3-4 days later exfoliating my body to get rid of any tan thats clung on, before then reapplying.

Before, and in-between tanning sessions I've been using the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser in the cocoa radiant scent. It's a lovely light spray on moisturiser that leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturised and glowing.

Last but certainly not least, I've been loving my new Babyliss Elegance hair straighteners that Babyliss kindly sent to me as mine recently stopped working. They make my hair feel so silky soft and they somehow feel like they do a better job than my old ones... despite the fact they're basically the same!

Hope you've all had a lovely month enjoying the sunshine and that the June is even better!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig