Glowing Greek Goddess Makeup

Last weekend was my university summer ball which is fancy dress and my housemates and I decided to go as Greek Goddesses, I really liked how my makeup turned out so glowy and fresh, just how I pictured it! I curled my hair in random sections, wore it half up half down and wore a white dress with lots of gold accessories.



I started off by applying my favourite face sun cream which works so well under makeup as its light and sinks in just like a lightweight moisturiser, it's the Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50. I then primed my skin with the new cult favourite, Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm, which makes makeup glide on your skin beautifully. I used the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (in Mont Blanc) for a flawless glowing complexion. I applied the Clarins Instant Concealer (in 01) underneath my eyes and on any imperfections. I blended the foundation and concealer out with a dampened beauty blender.

To set the makeup I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (in natural) down my T-Zone, and the NYX HD Finishing Powder (in 02 Banana) under my eyes to brighten. These are the areas where my makeup tends to wear off the quickest.

To add back some colour into my face I lightly contoured/bronzed with Benefits Hoola underneath my cheekbones and dusted a light layer of Soap and Glory Solar Powder all over the outer perimeters of my face and down my neck a little. I then applied Benefit Rockateur blusher over the apples of my cheeks to add a glowy rosy colour to my cheeks. I then, very generously, applied some golden highlighter over the tops of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow and on my temples. I used the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.
I filled in my brows as usual with the Anastasia Brow Wizz in Taupe and a clear brow gel. I primed my eyelids with the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden and then applied MAC Paintpot in Bare Study as a base, next I applied some of the MAC Foiled Shadow in Enchanted Forest and blended this until it looked seamless.


I then curled my lashes and applied some gorgeous fluttery volumising false lashes and applied Clarins Bottom Lash Mascara to my lower lashes to balance it out. I decided to go for a corally lip and used the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat (lip liner) in Pink Venus to line my lips, then the Clinique Lipstick in 05 Melon Pop and topped them off with the NYX Butter Gloss in 08 Apple Strudel.

I applied some silvery gel glitter to my temples and my collar bones as this was a fancy dress party but for everyday wear skip this step!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig