Disappointing products

I usually talk about products I like and love but I think it's equally important to talk about those that I've tried and not liked or haven't worked well for me. These are my opinions and you may love these products and they may work well for you and thats great! Anyway, here are my thoughts on 5 products that have recently disappointed me.


First off is the Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo, I really really didn't understand or like this product. It did the exact opposite of what it was meant to. It made my hair oily, and flat but matted... it was quite frankly awful.

Next up is the Garnier Body Hydra Express 24H Hydrating Gel-Cream, I would never have thought I could dislike a moisturiser but this is a very weird consistency and applies patchy oddly enough and just isn't what I'd want in a super moisturising body cream.

The Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion for fair to medium skin (I think this may have now been discontinued? I'm not too sure) used to be my go-to gradual tan, but since using other much better options (like my favourite from Dove) I really don't see what I used to like about this product. It is streaky and patchy and most of all absolutely stinks like dog food! I cannot stand the smell.

Another gradual tan moisturiser that I do not like is the Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Sun-Kissed Lotion. Again this smells, not quite as bad as the Johnson's but it's still quite a strong smell as it develops on your skin. This one also didn't provide the colour that I wanted as it barely changed the colour of my skin.

Finally, another product from Macadamia, the Healing Oil Spray. This would possibly work for someone with incredibly dry frizzy hair but my hair is only moderately dry and this was far to intense and oily for my hair and despite not putting it in my roots (only the ends) it still somehow made my all my hair feel so greasy and I needed to wash it straight after.

I love many other products from these brands especially Garnier however these products disappointed me and didn't work for me so I thought I should let you all know of my thoughts.

Hope you're all having a lovely week
Liv xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig