Empties: June 2016 : Skincare

Here is the latest instalment of my ''Empties'' or ''Products I've Used Up'' blog post series where I save up all the beauty bits I've finished and summarise my thoughts of them.


Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser (for combination skin)
- I received this cleanser as part of a gift set and loved it. It was so gentle yet effective and left my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean without leaving any oily residue behind.
Would I repurchase? - Definitely!

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
- These are pre soaked pads that exfoliate, tone and brighten. They are also recommended for sensitive skin. They leave my skin feeling smooth and even in texture.
Would I repurchase? - Yes.

Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup-Up Remover
- This is my favourite, and the only eye makeup remover I now use. It's a bi-phase product meaning that you have to mix the two liquids together by shaking it before use. No dragging and no makeup left behind afterwards.
Would I repurchase? - Already have!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (travel size, 20g)
- This is my favourite cleanser that I have ever used. I absolutely loved it. It was the first cleansing balm I'd used and it's great, leaves my skin feeling so nourished and moisturised after cleansing without residue. Doesn't dry out the skin. Even removes waterproof eye makeup. I will be repurchasing the full size as soon as I've finished up a couple of cleansers I have already.
Would I repurchase? - Definitely!

Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water (travel size, 100ml)
- I love micellar waters as a way of removing makeup and cleansing the skin. Bioderma is one of the best (in my opinion) and most popular brands that make them. I used this travel size a lot when on overnight and weekend away stays.
Would I repurchase? - If I was travelling a lot again.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Combination and Sensitive skin
- This is very similar to the Bioderma micellar water but is more affordable. It removes makeup, purifies and mattifies and theres no need to rinse after. It's also hypoallergenic.
Would I repurchase? - Yes, already have.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat Anti Shine Moisturiser
- This is one of my favourite moisturisers for busy days or hot, sweaty summer weather as it moisturises your skin and provides a great base for makeup without leaving you feeling sticky and greasy.
Would I repurchase? - Yes, I always repurchase this.

I hope you found this blog post interesting and have perhaps, found some new skincare products to add to your wish list. I hope you've all had a lovely week!
SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig