August Favourites

August has been a month of wonderful un-british like weather, BBQs and time off from work for me! I hope you've all had a lovely month, and today I'm sharing with you the things that I've loved this throughout this month.



First off is my new love, the Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm, I've already dedicated a whole blog post to that so have a look at that for more information but it's my new favourite cleanser and I think this will be something I repurchase over and over again!

The Zoella Sweet Inspirations range launched recently and although I've been enjoying many of the products from the range the one that I've used and loved the most is the perfume. It's my favourite of all the scents she's released as it's a sweet macaroon-type scent that I absolutely love!

A rather odd favourite however I've been really liking the Femfresh Daily Intimate wash. I won't go into too much detail for those of you who don't like TMI, but it's really important to use something that is made for your delicate skin, as it has a different pH to the rest of your body. This leaves you feeling very fresh and clean and isn't irritating at all.

Last but not least, the Essie Gel Coture nail varnishes recently launched. And I've worn the shade ''It-Factor'', which is a bright fuchsia pink, on my toes for a good portion of this month. They're great quality as you'd expect from Essie but shinier and glossier, as the name suggests gel-like. I can't wait to try more shades soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig