Kiko Haul and First Impressions

A couple of weeks ago I went shopping and popped into the Kiko shop and there were a couple of things that caught my eye.

The first thing I bought was the Kiko BB Cream SPF 15 in shade 03. This is a really interesting product as it comes out of the tube as a white-ish liquid that when blended in evens out skin tone, and somehow blends to the colour of your skin. This would be ideal for someone with quite good skin or someone who doesn't want much coverage but just an even base for makeup.


Next up is the Kiko Ever Lasting Colour Precision Lip Liner in shade 402. Over the past few years I've been loving lip liners not only to line the lips before applying lipstick but to wear all over the lips. They're one of the most long lasting lip products I've found and this colour is a perfect peachy nude colour.


Finally, the Kiko Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour in shade 201. This really interested me as I love contouring for a more defined makeup look and this colour looked great and seemed really creamy and blendable.


I expect if it turns out that I love any of these products they'll probably end up in a monthly favourites blog post, so I will keep you updated on my thoughts.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig