My new love of cleansing balms

For years I've been a fan of gel cleansers as they made my skin feel cool, refreshed and clean. I hadn't really tried other formulations of cleansers until recently. Although I love micellar waters and cleansing oils to take off my makeup I hadn't found something that could take off my makeup (even waterproof mascara) and cleanse my skin thoroughly.



A few months ago I tried a travel size of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm after it had been used on me at a Champneys Spa Elemis facial. I absolutely loved it. It's a thick balm that you massage onto dry skin (even on top of makeup) and then use a warm wet muslin cloth or flannel to wipe away the cleanser. It leaves your skin free of makeup, dirt and impurities and leaves the skin feeling cleansed and nourished. I typically have combination skin, with an oily t-zone and dry patches and this works wonders for me.

After finishing the travel size I soon bought the full size tub and am more than half way through it already! I haven't used another cleanser since I bought this one. It's definitely a new holy grail product for me, one that I see myself repurchasing time and time again!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig