Empties: Bodycare



Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Body lotion with a subtle gradual self-tanner (dark)
Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Medium to Dark x 2
- Both the above products are exactly the same product however the Derma Spa version is the newest version in improved packaging. This is my favourite gradual tan and I've used up so many tubes of this now, it's so natural and quick and easy to use! Perfect for beginners. I apply this with a tanning mitt to make sure I don't get any streaks but it can be applied by hand like a regular body moisturiser. I actually much prefer the newer packaging as it is easier to squeeze all the product out.

AVON Skin So Soft, Silky Stay Shave Gel
- Again, I've used up many bottles of this, it's my favourite shave gel, I tend not to use it so much now as I epilate my legs but I always keep a tube of this in the shower.

Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel
- This has a lovely sweet scent, it's a nice shower gel but nothing special, not really a favourite. I like to buy a new shower gel each time I run out. I don't tend to buy the same one again and again.

Soap and Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
- This is my favourite foot cream. I love Soap and Glory's body products and this is no exception. It feels very moisturising and luxurious.

Vaseline Spray and Go Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Cocoa Radiant
- I'm pretty sure this has been in many of my 'Empties' blog posts before. It's a lovely lightweight moisturiser in the convenience of a spray bottle.

The Cooperative Nail Varnish Remover
- To be perfectly honest I really don't mind what nail varnish remove I use,  I really have no preference. This one was cheap and worked fine.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig