Top 10 Coral Lip Products - Highstreet / Drugstore and High-end

In summer I'm automatically drawn to pinky coral lip shades so I thought I'd give you my pick-of-the-bunch. Here are my top 10 picks split up into the more affordable highstreet/drugstore options and the luxurious high-end options. They're in no particular order, they're all lovely. I've included a mix of lipsticks, lip glosses, lip crayons, lip butters and lip liners so there's something for everyone and at all levels of prices!


Top 5 Highstreet / Drugstore
  • Topshop Lipstick in Ohh La La
  • Fleur De Force Lip Gloss in 060 Seeing Stars
  • Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in 027 Juicy Papaya
  • NYX Butter Gloss in 08 Apple Strudel
  • Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in 04 Peach on the Beach
Top 5 High-end
  • MAC Lipstick in Peach Blossom (Creme Sheen finish)
  • Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat re-shape & re-size lip liner in Pink Venus
  • YSL Rouge Volupte in #13
  • Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in 05 Melon Pop
  • Urban Decay Lipstick in Streak

If you'd like to see other Top 5 or Top 10 posts for a different category or colour of makeup let me know. Hope you're all having a lovely day whatever you're up to!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig