MAC Haul

I recently placed an online order from the MAC website and thought I'd share my purchases!



First of all I bought a large duo palette and 15 pan eyeshadow insert as I previously had a single large eyeshadow palette but I had filled this up and knew that I would be wanting to adding to it in the future so I decided to upgrade to the double sided palette so I had room for new eyeshadows as I only by them in 'pan' form now and not in the individual plastic packaging (mainly because its cheaper, and easier to store).


This left me with an empty single palette without an insert so I decided to buy a blush insert (only £2.50) as I already had a blusher, and contour shade which I wanted to depot into a palette. I also bought the Pro Shaping Powder in Emphasise to set underneath my eyes as its a yellowy brightening powder.

I also picked up two new blush shades, one in the colour Well Dressed, which is a shimmery pink and the other in the colour Peachy Keen, which as the name suggests is a beautiful peachy colour. I added these to my palette, which now has 5 out of the 6 spaces filled.


I also picked up a 4 pan eyeshadow palette as this seemed great to put a few eyeshadows in for on the go and travelling. With my order I also received a small sample of the Prep and Primer skin base.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig