Day-to-Night makeup look: champagne eye with nude lip to bronzey eye with red lip

On Wednesday I went out for lunch and then went out clubbing that night for my friends birthday so I wanted to have really nice makeup that could take me from my natural day look to a glam night out makeup look as I didn't have time to re-do all my makeup. I thought this would be quite useful for those of you making a quick transition from work, college or university to going out in the evening!


First of all I started off by applying my favourite foundation, Bourgeois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (51 Light Vanilla) all over my skin with a damp Beauty Blender. Next I used Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes to colour correct any darkness, and I blended this in with my fingertips. I then applied Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Light 1 Chantilly) and MAC Prep and Prime Highligter in Lightboost to further brighten under my eyes. I set under my eyes with a yellow toned powder from NYX, it was the HD Finishing Powder in Banana and dusted a very light layer of MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light over my T-Zone.

I applied my new blusher from Benefit in the shade Rockateur, which is a gorgeous shimmery rose colour. I used Soap and Glory Solar Powder around the perimeters of my face to bronze up a little bit.  I used a light wash of a champagne coloured cream eyeshdow all over my lid for a light wash of colour, I used MAC Paint Pot in the colour Bare Study. I filled my brows in as usual with the Anastasia Brow Wizz in the colour Taupe. I curled my eyelashes and applied some L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt mascara to my lashes. I wore MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy on my lips.



So many hours later after the meal out and writing one of my university assignments it was time to get ready for the night out and amp up my makeup for our night out. I contoured my cheekbones with Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium. And then used my absolute favourite highlighter, The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer over my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupids bow (centre of my top lip).

I used MAC pressed pigment in Enchanted Forest (limited addition) all over my lid and blended it out up to the crease of my eye. I then used a mixture of Dirtysweet, Radar and Wisky from the Urban Decay Smoky Palette in the crease and outer corners to darken up the look. I applied the colour High from the same Palette in the inner corner to highlight.

I applied Ardell Natural Lashes with DUO lash glue. I lined my lips with Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipliner in Indian Pink and then used the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in Passion all over my lips.



I hope you liked this makeup look! Let me know what you would like to see next on my blog!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig