Zoella Beauty




She's gone from the girl next door no one knows about to one of the most famous and influential British youtubers today. Shes now a published author, has 7.5 million subscribers on YouTube and has her own line of bath and pamper products. Yes if you hadn't guessed by that description (or the title!) I'm talking about the beautiful and down to earth Zoe Sugg also known as Zoella.


I never hesitate to watch her videos, simply because I know regardless of what the videos is I will enjoy it. I love how humble and down to earth Zoe is despite being such a well known online star!

I always seem to go off on a long fan girly rant whenever I talk about products by bloggers or Youtubers! So let's get into it before I list the many reasons why I'm inspired by Zoe! When she released her own beauty line I was excited to try them all as I know that I like so many of the same products as Zoe meaning that I was almost certain I'd like her own range! And I was right!

I first of all bought the shower gel, perfume and one of the makeup bags, I then liked them so much that I bought a second makeup bag, the body lotion and fizz bar. I am yet to try her candle as I can never find it in stock in my local Superdrug. However, I will no doubt snap that up at first chance as I love the scent of all the products in the range and I am a candle fanatic! I just wish I could burn candles at Uni as I have to wait until I'm home to burn my Yankee candles!

I use the makeup bags to store my daily makeup and they sit on my dressing table/desk at Uni. The rest of the products are perfect for a pamper session. I tend to use them once a week or so when I have a nice relaxing bath with the Soak Opera bubble bath and a square or two of her Fizz Bar. I then follow this with a generous layer of Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion once I get out of the bath. The perfume Blissful Mistful has been added to the collection of perfumes that I wear on a daily rotation.

Overall I really love the Zoella Beauty range and hope that more products will be added to the line in the future. I'd also just like to mention the fact that I found Girl Online, Zoe's novel to be such a pager turner, I got so into the story and I simply couldn't put the book down, I read it in two sittings. I now cannot wait for the second book, later this year.

Zoe's Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
Zoe's blog - http://www.zoella.co.uk/
Zoe's Twitter - https://twitter.com/zozeebo

4 comments

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
    in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a
    bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    My web page Puravol Serum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you follow my blog and keep up to date with my recent posts.

      Delete
  2. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.

    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


    Have a look at my web-site Amabella Anti Aging Formula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'd love to help but I don't know anything about WordPress as I use blogger. The only thing I can suggest is looking on YouTube for online tutorials. I know there are lots and they can be really helpful and easy to follow. Hope you work it out.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig