Everyday Makeup Look


This is my current everyday makeup look step by step. I have been going for a fairly natural looking makeup recently. I particularly love the gorgeous corally blush in this look as it adds a lovely glow to the skin. I have linked all the products in this post so just click on the name of a product to be shown it online for further details, price and where to buy it etc.


Lets start with base makeup, first up is my Laura Mercier oil free foundation primer or the Bourjois Happy Light Lumionous Serum Primer. I've then been following this with one of two options from Bourjois. On days where I've not been doing much and my skins been fairly good I've been reaching for the 123 Perfect CC Cream to just even out my skintone, add a little coverage and hydrate my skin. Alternatively for a more medium coverage I've been loving the Healthy Mix Serum gel foundation as it provides more coverage yet is still fairly lightweight and has a lovely skin-like finish.

Next up is concealer, on days where I'm just wearing the CC cream i'll usually wear the L'Oreal True Match concealer as its a good all round product for blemishes, redness or under the eyes. Alternatively if I'm going all out and am looking for a really flawless looking complexion I will use the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer (I have to say I completely agree with the name!) on imperfections, Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes to conceal darkness and will finish off with the gorgeous YSL Touch Eclat to highlight the tops of my cheekbones, my browbone and down the centre of my nose. I will finish this all off with a light dusting of the Urban Decay De-slick Mattifying Powder down my t-zone and under my eyes to set everything into place.

BASE - Bourjois Happy Light Lumionous Serum Primer, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum gel foundation, Benefit Erase Paste, L'Oreal True Match concealer and Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder.

Next I move onto eyes and I've been loving cream and liquid eyeshadows recently. In my makeup bag at the moment I have the MAC paintpot in Bare Study (my everyday go to, no fuss eye base), the Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks in a beautiful red-toned brown (shade 05) and a champagne colour (shade 07), the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshadow crayon in Bluffing (011) and last but not least the Avon superShock Vivid liquid eyeshadow in chromed cocoa (currently half price online - now only £3! Bargain!). Typically I'll use a champagne colour and one of the bronzey colours to create my eyeryday eyeshadow look.

I love putting the Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner in Nude in my waterline to brighten up my tired eyes in the morning, it also makes my eyes look bigger. I then curl my lashes and add a generous  coating of L'Oreal Voluminous mascara or Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara. For my brows I use one either the Sleek Brow Kit in Light or the Anastasia Brow Wizz in Taupe with a quick coat of the Collection Colour Lash clear mascara to hold everything in place.

EYES - MAC paintpot in Bare Study, Avon superShock Vivid liquid eyeshadow (chromed cocoa), Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner (Nude), L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, Anastasia Brow Wizz (Taupe) and Collection Colour Lash clear mascara.

Next I go back to my face and add a little colour back to my complexion, recently I've been loving the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso which is a great blusher and highlighter hybrid and then lightly chisseling out some fake cheekbones with the gorgeous Kevyn Auccoin Sculpting powder in medium.

CHEEKS - Milani Baked Blush (luminoso) and Kevyn Auccoin Sculpting powder (meduim).

Last up are lips and I've been keeping it quite natural with one of the following, the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm, Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Tiger Lily or the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in the colour Eastend Snob.

LIPS - Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in the colour Eastend Snob and Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

I hope you liked seeing my current every day makeup.
What would you like to see next on my blog?
Please tweet me or leave comments down below for blog post suggestions!

Hope you've all had a lovely day!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig