Disney's Frozen Elsa Inspired Makeup

I've always loved the Disney film Frozen and have always loved Elsa's hair, makeup and dress. This year my uni housemates and I decided to have a fancy dress Christmas party. So quite naturally I was very excited to dress up as Queen Elsa.

Below is the before and after.




I thought I'd show you all the whole process from hair and bare skin to makeup and outfit! Hope you enjoy and get some inspiration for any fancy dress parties you have this Christmas or New Year.



Prep -
 Cleanse and moisturise


Base - 
Foundation - Bourjois Air Mat Foundation (01 Rose Ivory)
Corrector - Benefit Erase Paste (01 Fair)
Illuminator - YSL Touche Eclat
Powder - Bourjois Healthy Balance (52 Vanilla)


Cheeks - 
Contour - Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder (Medium)


Eyes - 

Eyeshadow - 
After applying my eye primer I applied my base colours all over the lid - Lorac Pro Palette (Garnet) and MAC (Cranberry)
Next I blended a couple of light brown colours into the crease of my eye - Lorac Pro Palette (Taupe) and Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked and Buck)
Then I highlighted (under brow bone and inner corner) - Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin)
Then I applied some darker brown colours to the outer corners for added definition - Urban Decay Naked Palette (Dark Horse)

Liner - Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Intense Black) & Maybelline expression Kajal (35 white) (in the waterline)


Lips -
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet (09 Happy Nude Year)

I used some clip-in extensions that matched my natural hair colour and one of my housemates very kindly did a gorgeous fishtail plait for me which I then pulled at and created more volume for a thicker messier, more undone look.

I bought my dress on Amazon - link here.

The completed look with makeup, hair and outfit!



Hope you enjoyed seeing this tutorial for my fancy dress Christmas party.
If you'd like to see more makeup tutorials then let me know in the comments below!



No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig