Empties #4 - Haircare and Bodycare

I recently realised just how many products had built up in the 'empties' bag I keep in my bedroom and this is the next instalment of products I've used up. I'll let you you know what I liked and didn't like and if I have or will be repurchasing it!




Bodycare


Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturiser - this is one of my favourite body moisturisers. As much as I love rich, creamy, thick body butters, they take quite a while to sink into the skin and can feel a bit heavy whereas this spray on moisturiser from Vaseline is so light but still seems to leave the skin feeling hydrated! It's so convenient and quick to use.

Would I repurchase? - Yes, already have.

Soap and Glory Orangeasm body wash - I love Soap and Glory shower gels especially the really big ones like this that come with a pump as they last ages and are so convenient to use. The smell of this shower gel is so fresh and zesty whilst also being quite sweet. It's a great shower pick-me-up.

Would I repurchase? -  Yes.

AVON Skin so Soft shave gel - this is my go-to shave gel. I've used it consistently for about 5 years now and it always gives me a close shave and leaves my legs, cut free and silky soft.

Would I repurchase? -  Yes, already have.

Tidman's Soothing Seasalt bathing crystals - I picked these up from Holland and Barrett a few months ago as I was told that bath salts were very relaxing for sore tired muscles and at the time I had some neck and shoulder pain and these were great! So relaxing!

Would I repurchase? - Yes.

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Body Scrub - I've used the facial scrub from this range for years and decided to give the corresponding body scrub a go and I really liked it. It's quite a fine scrub so really works to get rid of any dry patches and to smooth out skin. It doesn't dry out my skin either which is great.

Would I repurchase? - Yes.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub - as a fan of the raspberry body butter I decided to try the scrub and was intrigued by the jam-like consistency. It looks and smells like jam but don't be fooled it doesn't taste like it! (yes, I may have tried the tiniest bit...it was too intriguing not to!) (DON'T TRY EATING THIS YOURSELF). This scrub has less exfoliating beads compared to the aforementioned St Ives one so it's a much more gentle scrub and could be used on an every day basis.

Would I repurchase? - Yes.

Hair


L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Crystal Shampoo and Conditioner - I have been a fan of L'Oreal haircare for many years now and the Nutri-gloss range is one of my favourites. It leaves my hair, soft and shiny and is very affordable.
Would I repurchase? - Yes.

Label M Protein Spray - Not a necessity, but for those of you looking to grow, or strengthen your hair this is for you! It is essentially a conditioning spray that you use on damp hair which helps to strengthen and encourage faster growth. It's something that you need to use continuously for a while to see results but if you stick with it, it's worth it!
Would I repurchase? - Yes.

COLAB dry shampoo Paris - A very nice lightweight dry shampoo. Invisible on the hair but does leave quite a bit of build up and doesn't leave your hair so you can run your fingers through it easily. Good perhaps if you want to add volume at the same time? Personally I find the dry shampoos from Batiste cheaper and better.
Would I repurchase? -  Probably.

Dr Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - I was looking for some more natural haircare products that were better for my hair, and I found these at Holland and Barrett. They left my hair clean and soft but not perhaps the most moisturising shampoo and conditioner I've ever used.
Would I repurchase? - Yes.

AVON Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Conditioner - A fantastic conditioner from AVON. Cheap and cheerful. My family use many AVON products and I was introduced to this by my mum who also likes this conditioner. Very good for dry, dull hair that lacks moisture and shine.
Would I repurchase? - Yes.


No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig