Festive Lush Haul



This is the time of year when all I want to do is have snuggle up watching films or reading with a blanket and a hot drink after a relaxing bath. And every year at about this time I'm always drawn to Lush for some bath time treats! These are some of this years Christmas collection that caught my eye but I'm sure I'll be picking up more in future weeks leading up to the end of the year.



with shea butter, ylang ylang oil and soya milk powder


sweet candyfloss shower treat


with vanilla absolute, rosewood oil, and uplifting and cleansing bergamot oil


sweet and comforting scent with fair trade vanilla absolute


with sweet almond oil, warming cinnamon leaf oil, orange oil and popping candy


with relaxing lavender, sweetly scented tonic absolute and sweet but floral ylang ylang oil.


There are so many gorgeous Lush products from skincare to body care to bath products, there really is something for everyone and I can't wait to get my hands on more of their festive products!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig