New Beauty Releases Autumn

There have been some amazing new products hitting the shelves of Boots and Superdrug recently so here are my top finds at the moment. 



There were some lovely new additions to the Maybelline stand including the new Colour Sensational Creamy Matte lipsticks, a waterproof version of the Lash Sensational mascara and a few new additions to the Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil range.


I picked up a corally red, a deep wine and a bright fuchsia pink colour. They all have a gorgeous buttery smooth matt texture, they are very long lasting and don't dry out the lips, in fact they feel pretty moisturising!


As a fan of the original Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara I decided to pick up the waterproof version for times when I want my mascara to last longer on me or not to smudge or run if I think there is a chance or tears or rain!


If you've read my blog for a while now you may know that I am a big fan of the Maybelline Colour Drama lip pencils. They're so easy to use, come in a gorgeous array of colours, are super long lasting and don't dry my lips out. They stain the lips so when the initial lipstick wears off you are left with a gorgeous stain to the lips that hangs around all day long without top ups!

I saw that they had added a few new colours to the range and this gorgeous corally pink caught my eye. It's in the colour In With The Coral 420.


Over at the Collection stand there were some new highlight and contour products that caught my eye. They had some cream blushers and a highlighter in stick form and I picked up the Speedy Highlighter in the shade 01 Pearl Sheen. This is a pearly champagne highlight for the cheekbones. It blends into the skin seamlessly and looks fairly natural so a good option for those who are a bit dubious about the full highlight and contour shebang.



They have also brought out a powder contour kit, with a lightly shimmery highlight shade and a dark bronze shade too. I think however this contour shade would be too warm toned for me as a contour and too dark as a bronzer. I expect however Collection will expand this line and bring out a few more shades to suit a wider variety of skin tones.




Last but not least was a Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in the shade Rosewood 833. I'm not entirely sure if this is a new launch but I hadn't seen it before.  It's a lovely dark mauve nude shade that's perfect for autumn. It has a creamy formula that glides onto the lips. 




No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig