Current Skincare Favourites



Products listed below from left to right of photo above.

Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentre - £20
I'd heard raving reviews of this cult beauty product but I ignored it for so long and after seeing it on sale recently I bit the bullet and finally bought it. It is quite simply a no fuss, calming, facial moisturiser that is one of those 'wonder products' you hear about. I don't use it on an every day basis but its one of those products that if you love skincare as much as I do then its something great to have around. Its quite a heavy moisturiser but sinks in very quickly so can be worn as a base for makeup.
I'd highly recommend this product if you're looking for a slightly more pricey moisturiser than you would find from high-street brands.

Bioderma Sébium Micelle Solution - £4.50 - 9.99
I've ranted and raved about Bioderma copious times so I'll keep it short and sweet. This is a different variation of the standard micellar solution, it smells like fresh cucumbers and is really soothing. The main difference between this and the pink bottle of Bioderma is that it is for problematic skin and helps reduce sebum in the skin which causes blemishes and imperfections.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - £10
The well-loved beauty blogger Ameila Liana (I'd just like to add in here that she recently read my blog and gave me some lovely comment and feedback, so if you're reading this Amelia (highly doubt you're keeping up to date with my blog) then thank you!) has been talking about how good this cleansing oil from The Body Shop is at quickly and effectively removing makeup. I was dubious about using a cleansing oil as most people are at first but it removes makeup like a dream and leaves my skin smooth and soft afterwards without leaving a residue behind like others do. Amelia has constantly got me #feelingspendy !

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial - £32
Yet another recommended purchase! This is one of the most interesting skincare products I've ever used! Its like a gritty balm that smells minty and fresh. When I say gritty the particles are tiny so its not like typical bead exfoliators. This is one of those chemical exfoliators that remove dead skin. You massage the product into dry skin and then with damp hands massage it again to activate the vitamin C (very clever technology if you ask me!) and then after 1 minute you wash it off with warm water. This is the perfect Sunday skin pick-me-up and after using this for the first time my skin had never felt so smooth and soft, in fact, I ran downstairs and got my two housemates to feel my skin - no word of a lie, it is an amazing product!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - £10.90 - 30.40

I seem to be loving a lot of cult beauty favourites at the moment, slightly late to the bandwagon I know! This is a facial mist/toner hybrid in a spray form. It's a lovely refreshing spray and can be used as a day to day toner or to refresh make-up throughout the day. The glass bottle is lovely for a dressing table however isn't the best for travelling.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig