Review : Benefit They're Real Mascara



I was recently given a sample of Benefit's They're Real mascara and was very surprised by just how much I loved it. After falling in love with LancĂ´me's Hypnose Drama mascara at the beginning of the summer I thought I'd found 'the one'... in terms of a holy grail mascara, however They're Real is giving my much loved favourite a run for its money.


Since finishing my sample I instantly knew I wanted to buy the full size as my other mascaras simply didn't live up to the high standards that this Benefit wonder had set.

Whilst the formula isn't meant to be waterproof it lasts very well on me throughout the day without smudging or flaking. It lengthens and volumises beautifully whilst holding a curl. The formula is quite wet but dries down fairly quickly meaning if you are someone who likes to layer your mascara, you need to be pretty quick unless you want those dreaded clumpy lashes; where in actual fact it looks like you only have about 4 lashes!


As for the brush it has fairly short evenly distributed bristles all of an even length and has the iconic rounded tip with added bristles to help get even the smallest of lashes in corners of the eye. The brush makes for easy application and gives beautiful results every time.


I can see why this is a holy grail mascara for so many women. I see this being something I will continue to repurchase.

I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below, what's you're favourite mascara?

4 comments

  1. I love the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara! I think it gives just a good end result and is far cheaper! I think that with Benefit all you pay for is the packaging plus Boots always have 2 for 1 so it makes this alternative even cheaper quite often! Have you tried it before?

    http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-False-Lash-Telescopic-Mascara_1245134/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use that a few yesrs ago I should maybe give it a try again, but to be honest I have so many mascaras on-the-go at the moment! I will keep an eye out next time I see it on offer! Thank you for your comment!xx

      Delete
  2. Hi there ;)

    I've got that mascara and it's my ultimate favourite! I did try the Lancome me doll eyes but the effect is not the same. The one from Benefit stays longer and manta in my lashes in a perfect curve :) love it!!

    XxCatxx
    Morelifeandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Cat! Thanks for the comment! I totally agree! And it's often on discount at feelunique.com! Personally I think it's worth the money! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig