Body butter heaven



Most products I mention or review on here are either recommendations from fellow bloggers or are impulse buys however this is a first for me. My latest must-have body product was something that I discovered whilst at my boyfriends house over the Christmas period.



I am very easily sold on a product simply by how it smells. I love beautifully fragranced products, I love sweet scents but also those that are warm and comforting. This body butter from Original Source is in the scent vanilla and sweet almond oil and I think it is hands down my favourite body butter I have ever tried, and that's saying something because I love so many of the Body Shop body butters.

It leaves my skin beautifully soft and smooth and is perfect to use straight after a bath or shower to rehydrate skin.

Original Source Vanilla and Sweet Almond Oil Body Butter - Boots £5.99
I think this is an absolute bargain as the body shop body butters are £13!

I highly recommend giving this a sniff when you next go into boots and giving it a go, I really can't recommend it highly enough!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig