Review: Kiko Shadow Sticks



I recently went shopping in London with my friend and couldn't resist popping into Kiko, I had one particular product in mind when looking around the shop. I have heard some of my favourite beauty bloggers recommending their shadow sticks and comparing them to the By Terry Ombre Black Stars which although they look gorgeous are £29 which quite frankly I'm not willing to pay for a single stick eye shadow.



The Kiko ones have 32 colours in the range and are significantly cheaper at £6.90 (often on sale though).  They are really creamy but set after a while and then don't budge and are really long lasting. They last all day and night on me and do not smudge.

The colours are metallic and are absolutely gorgeous, I have the colours 05 ( a bronze colour) and 07 ( a light champagne/gold colour). They blend out perfectly and can be worn on their own, as a base for other powder eye shadows or I quite like wearing the gold across the lid and in the inner corner of my eye and wearing the bronze blended out in the crease and the outer corner.

2 comments

  1. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    My blogloving https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jadebevan-5833747 i follow everyone back who follows me :)

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig