June and July Favourites

Today I thought I would share what I have been loving throughout the months of June and July.


Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser spf 20 UVA/UVB (Cameo) - a recent purchase, but one that I have chosen over all my other foundation and base products for the last month that I've had it. Every day I have worn make over the last month this has been what I've been wearing!

I've been paring the tinted moisturiser with the Clarins Instant Concealer (01) which is a fabulous concealer for under the eyes or blemishes. Its high coverage but has a lovely light consistency meaning it's a dream to blend.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter - this is a cult favourite highlighter and I 100% agree with all the rave reviews! Its now my favourite highlighter. It gives you that gorgeous radiant dewy skin look without looking like a disco ball, it catches the light beautifully. Yes, yes and yes again to this bad boy!

Sleek eyebrow kit (Light) - I've been experimenting with powder when it comes to my brows this past month and I've been really liking the results which I put down to this little beauty and at high-street prices who could say no! I've then been setting them with the Benefit Gimme Brow (Light/Meduim).

Clinique Bottom Lash mascara (01 Black) and the Jordanna Best Lash Extreme volumizing mascara (301 Black) have been my go to mascaras recently. From high end to super in-expensive. This is only £3.50! They're both great, the Clinique is perfect for separation and definition along the lower lash line and it makes your bottom last line look a lot fuller!

For lips I've been loving a couple of popular choices recently; the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Re-shape and Re-size lip liner (Pillow Talk) and the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (05). This is my new favourite lip combo as it gives a defined but still natural look, perfect for everyday wear. The Clarins gloss wears off beautifully without giving you that 'gunky' residue that some lip products unfortunately leave behind in the corners of your mouth!

I recently filled the last space in my MAC 15 Pan Palette which mainly consists of neutrals, this has been my go-to eyeshadow palette recently, I love the fact that I chose each and every one of the colours. Customisable palettes are great in that respect as there aren't really any colours that you wouldn't use as you chose them all yourself!

Skincare

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat moisturiser - this has been my go-to moisturiser for during the day. It works great alone or is a perfect base for makeup. It gives my skin the hydration it needs without leaving my skin feeling greasy and oily.

Hair

OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist - been absolutely loving this new addition to my haircare routine the past few months! It's so handy as it's a spray oil so I don't get my hands all oily which I really dislike (may seem odd I know!).

Other
I've recently started watching Orange Is The New Black which I'm loving and as usual I'm loving Pretty Little Liars but Season 6 has been so gripping!

What have you all been loving recently? Got any recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter or Instagram.

I hope you're all having a lovely day!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig