Boots Haul

I popped into Boots this week after work one day and picked up a few bits and bobs so I thought I'd share what I got and my first impressions!





The first thing I bought was this Carex hand soap to take with me to University. It was reduced to £1 and smells absolutely delicious. I'm going to be honest and say I more or less just bought this for the smell of bubble gum!


Next up were the new Eylure lashes in collaboration with Fleur De Force. She was one of the first bloggers and YouTubers I ever followed and as a fan of Eylure lashes I was very excited to see these on the shelves of my local Boots! I cannot wait to try these out! I'm sure I'll be wearing these a lot when I'm back at Uni next month! I bought the 3/4 lashes called 'Fleur Loves', the natural every day type lashes called 'Simply Fleur' and the individual lashes called 'Couture Fleur'. (There were also a more night out appropriate set of lashes which were sold out but look gorgeous from what I can see online; they're called 'Fleur and Fabulous').

(Photographed left to right - 830 HD Rose and 895 HD Poppy)

Last but not least were these two gorgeous lipsticks from Revlon. I'd heard good things about the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick range since they were launched recently and they were on offer so I decided to buy a pinky nude colour perfect for every day wear and a bright orangey red colour.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig