Zoella Beauty: Tutti Fruity

Back in March I wrote a blog post (here) on Zoella's sell out debut beauty range and 5 months down the line I'm here writing another to share my excitement with you all about the 7 new additions to her range.



The range includes a new makeup bag, a body lotion, a shower gel and some bath fizzers. The two standout items for me are the body mist and the body scrub. The scent present in all the products is fruity and girly; which I love. The body mist a great lighter alternative to perfume in summer or for those who find perfume on a day to day basis a bit too much. The body scrub is lovely as it's a sugar based, as opposed to salt, meaning that it's exfoliating but not drying on the skin. In fact I'd say my skin is left feeling smooth and even moisturised after using this one! It's difficult to find a body scrub that doesn't dry my skin out but this one looks like a winner! I really like the whole collection and think Zoe did a great job with these new additions.

The Zoella Beauty range is availbale from Superdrug and FeelUnique.com.

Have you tried the collection? What do you think?

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig