Best of Beauty 2015: My Skincare, Bodycare, Haircare, Nails and Fragrance Favourites

As promised here is part two of my 2015 favourites! This includes the skincare, body care, haircare, nails and fragrance! 



Nails -


Top coat - Seche Vite
Colour - Essie and Maybelline SuperStay Gel Nail Colour (see blog post here  and here )

Skincare


Spot Treatment - La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Eye cream - Simple eye gel

Bodycare




Haircare -


Conditioning spray - L'Oreal Elvive Lightweight conditioning spray
Hairbrush - this may seem like an odd thing to include in a beauty favourites but this year I fell in love with the WET brush (also like the Tangle Teaser Aqua Splash)
Dry Shampoo - Batiste

Fragrance

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig