Favoruite liquid liner


Up until about a year ago I would never have even dreamed of attempting liquid eyeliner. But over the course of the year I have begun to experiment it. This is something that I think many makeup lovers struggle with; it’s very difficult to get the perfect line thickness and to match up the length of the flicks at the end. Personally, I find this neigh on impossible. I’ve found that I am much better at applying it if it is in a pen format as I really don’t do all that well with liquid liner in a pot with a long brush tip.



During this time I have tried many different brands and products. I’ve tried the Revlon Colourstay, the Maybelline Master Precise along with one from Avon and a few from less well known brands too. At one of my more recent shopping trips to Boots I decided to try the well-loved Soap and Glory Supercat  eyeliner. I’d heard brilliant reviews from many of my favourite beauty bloggers and decided it was time to put it to the test for myself.



And the verdict is in – let’s start with the packaging (as we all know how much I love nicely packaged products!) it is in a sleek looking black pen with pink and gold writing, I really like the packaging of this product however most liquid liners do tend to come in black packaging to be fair.


The nib of the pen isn’t the longest or thinnest of the ones I’ve tried, in fact it’s fairly short however it does come to a nice point which makes the flick at the end of your eyeliner look much better! This liner stays on and looks really jet black for hours and hours. I’ve worn this from 8am to 12pm at night (it was a very busy day followed by a party in the evening without a makeup change) and it didn’t smudge, flake and the colour stayed as it was at 8 in the morning. The product retails for £5.99 The formula is really good and I’d highly recommend this for newbie liquid liner wearers as it makes the whole application process which can sometimes take forever seem like a breeze!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig