New favourtie nail polish line

Colour wise it was love at first sight. Formula wise it was love at first application.


Since trying Essie nail polishes I have become a complete Essie addict but when I had heard such good reviews about the new-ish nail polish line from Maybelline that claimed to last 7 days I just had to give it a try.

The Maybelline Superstay range has a beautiful selection of colours to choose from, including pretty pastels and brighter options too. I was recommended the colour 'Hot Salsa' by a friend whose blog I will link here and I also bought the colour 'Uptown Blue'. Both of these were also highly raved about by one of my favourite bloggers Amelia Liana, and if a nail polish is good enough for her, its good enough for me!


The brush is perfect - its the perfect size, the perfect shape. If only all nail polishes had this brush! The formula of the nail polish is lovely too as it is fairly thin when you apply it but gives amazing colour pay off and one coat would be fine but I am a bit picky when it comes to applying nail varnish and will always do a base coat, two layers of colour and a top coat - so that's what I stuck to, but one coat would be plenty if you were in a rush.

I have to say I just love the collection and will be buying more next time I'm at the Maybelline stand in Boots or Superdrug!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig