A hair saviour in a bottle

For about 5 years now I've been completely faithful to my holy grail hair care product which is a leave in conditioning spray. My hair is pretty unmanageable after washing it and is incredibly hard to comb or brush through before blow drying. This is where my little gem of the hair care world comes into play! The L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss conditioning shine spray works wonders on my knotty locks and with the help of my trusty Tangle Teaser I manage to brush my hair through with minimal tugging and hair breakage.

The spray leaves my hair in much better condition and improves the appearance of my hair no end! I hate to be without it, these days it's a little tricky to get your hands on a bottle (sorry!) as I think Boots has stopped stocking it but it can be found online at places such as Chemist Direct and I'm sure you'll be able to find other places that stock this wonder product!

All in all when I forget to use it my hair is dry, dull and very difficult to style.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig