Inspiration, homesickness and writers block

We all get down sometimes, and I've recently moved away from home to university in Bournemouth and that has meant that from time to time I've felt home sick, missing my friends, family, pets and my own bed!

One thing that has made me feel better, during busy freshers fortnight of going out most evenings, is the odd evening in to recover with a mini pamper session and catching up on my favourite blogs.



Not only do I feel more relaxed and happy when I read what some of my favourite bloggers have been up to and loving recently but it also inspires me. I've been struggling to post as regularly on here over the past few weeks as I'm sure you're aware due to being busy but also because I've had a bit of writers block and I always believe it's pointless posting something that I forced myself to write.


Some of my most popular blog posts are the ones that were the most spontaneous and the ones that I really enjoyed writing. Sometimes I have to umm and err a lot to even get a paragraph out whereas when I'm in a good blog post writing mood I can easily sit down and write a couple with very little stress.

Some of my favourite blogs include ViviannaDoesMakeup , FleurDeForce , Amelia Liana , and Little Bit Soph - give them a read, if you're anything like me they'll certainly perk up your day!


What I'm trying to say is, I may not be posting as regularly and frequently as I'd like to but I promise that when I do they will be honest posts that I enjoyed writing and I truly hope you like them too.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig