An inpromptu beauty haul

This weekend I did a bit of damage shopping wise and as a result my debit card is feeling somewhat drained...

I went into town to give out my CV as I'm currently looking for some part time work (so I have more money...to spend... most likely on food and beauty products!) but surprise surprise I ended up in Lush, Boots and Superdrug (dangerous I know!).

I walked in the door after shopping and my housemate says ''Liv.... what have you bought now?!''  - I think if after only 5 weeks of living with me, she has that reaction, I may be more of a shopaholic than I realise!

So guilt aside, I thought I'd show you what I bought!
Lets start with Lush! - Lush hauls have been in copious supply on YouTube recently mainly due to them bringing out the winter and Christmas products, which, lets be honest, sucked me right in!

  

I bought 4 of their bath products including; Cinders (bath bomb), Butterbear (bath bomb), The Comforter (bubble bar slice) and the Melting Snowman (bath melt).
I have to say I was feeling rather down and ill on Monday and was struggling to get through my long day at Uni but I kept myself going with the thought of having a nice warm bath with one of my new Lush goodies and an early night! I used the Melting Snowman and I have to say it smelt amazing and my skin felt so soft and moisturised afterwards!

I also picked up a couple of well known Lush favourites -  the Let The Good Times Roll cleanser and the popcorn scented sugar lip scrub as I know my lips need a little more TLC at this time of year.


Now onto Boots and Superdrug - I picked up a number of items here as you can see, a couple of re-purchases and a couple of impulse buys! Lets start with the most boring - I needed to repurchase some Batiste and thought I'd try out some of the newer scents. I also re-bought the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat moisturiser as I am nearly finished with my current tube and I can't bare the thought of using anything else at the moment as my skin is feeling rather sensitive and this seems to be the only option that works for me right now - holy grail material in my opinion! I was incredibly excited to see the new Zoella Beauty display however it was nearly sold out but I managed to lay my hands on this super cute makeup bag! My housemate recommended the Perfectil hair, skin and nail tablets to me and I thought I'd give them a go - who doesn't want beautiful hair, skin and nails eh?! And last but not least I picked up the Real Techniques silicone eyeliner brush, as I only have one liner brush and felt like trying something new.


What have you bought recently? I'd love to hear! Please leave me a comment or tweet me and we can have a chat!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig