Keeping you blonde



As mentioned in a previous blog post, over the summer I got my hair highlighted (see before and after photos here) and ever since have been trying to keep my hair in tip-top condition to preserve the colour.

The day I got it lightened, I was on the hunt for a shampoo and conditioner to keep the colour and shine in my new locks. I decided upon the John Frieda Sheer Blonde range and bought their Everlasting Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner.

When having my hair done in the Toni and Guy salon they used a protein spray in my hair. Although I'd heard of people using this kind of product in their hair before it was never something I was tempted to try out for myself. However, I am easily convinced when it comes to trying and buying new products. So long story short I bought myself the Label M Protein Spray ( I'm 99% sure this is the same one they used on me in the salon) from Amazon (I'm sure it's sold elsewhere too). Protein sprays are used to strengthen and protect hair whilst also priming it for whatever styling you do next.

Using the shampoo and conditioner in conjunction with the protein spray, I have noticed significant benefits for my hair. Its breaking less, has more shine, and volume and just simply seems stronger and in better condition. If you aren't blonde or haven't had your hair coloured, then I would still highly recommend the protein spray as I think this alone is a perfect addition to every hair care routine.

Have you used any great hair care products recently? I'd love to know. Leave me a comment down below :)

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig