Top 5 Affordable Bronzers

1. The Body Shop Honey bronzer - shade 02 - £13 (however the body shop often has 50% off, so if you're thinking of buying this, wait for a sale) MY HOLY GRAIL BRONZER

This bronzer is perfect for light skin and is very natural. It blends effortlessly into the skin to give a flawless natural bronzed look. It isn't one of those bronzers that requires a very light hand, meaning that its almost foolproof and is perfect for those who are new to applying bronzer or would like a natural everyday look.

2. Soap and Glory Solar Powder - £11 ( again Soap and Glory are often on offer at Boots on 3 for 2 or Buy one Get one free)

This product is perfect for bronzing and contouring. It has two colours, the lighter one is perfect to bronze up the entire face while the darker, more cool toned colour, is great for contouring the cheekbones to give a more defined look. I think this is very similar to the well loved Hoola Bronzer from Benefit.
3. Bourjois Delice de Poudre - Peaux claires/mediances (light) (chocolate bronzer) - £7.99 Boots

A great high-street option for contouring as it is fairly cool toned. I love the unique chocolate inspired packaging, the actual bronzer smells like chocolate but once applied to the face you can't smell it (don't worry it won't make your face smell like a chocolate bar... then again... that doesn't sound like an awful thing!)
4. NYC - Smooth Skin Bronzing face powder - shade Sunny - £1.99 Superdrug CHEAPEST

This is an amazing bronzer for the price! Lets be honest at £1.99 you really can't go wrong! It is fairly warm toned and therefore is great for an all over glow but I certainly wouldn't use this to contour my face.
5. NYX Matte Bronzer - light - £8 nyxcosmetics.co.uk

Although the colour of the product is called 'light', I wouldn't completely agree. I would say this is probably the darkest bronzer I have mentioned in this post. It is more of a red toned bronzer and is certainly more of a medium/dark bronze colour. This is completely matte, and I tend to use this in the summer as it is a darker colour however if you have medium to dark skin then this might work for you all year round!


Added extra - Bourjois Bronzing Primer - £9.99 Boots

I thought I'd throw this into the mix. I think this is quite a unique product especially from high-street shops. It is a bronzing primer that can be worn alone, or under foundation or powder. If I'm honest I don't use it as its supposed to be... I use it as a cream bronzer on top of foundation. It blends effortlessly and gives a beautiful glow to the skin and it doesn't look like you're wearing bronzer because it looks SO natural! Perfect if you want to fake that ''Yes, I've just had a 2 week holiday and I tan easily'' look. It is a whipped mousse and feels very light and airy in the pot.
So that is the run down of my top 5 high-street bronzers. If you'd like me to do a similar post on another makeup category such as mascaras, lip products etc. let me know and I'll get on that! If you have a recommendation for me I'd love to hear from you!

* Something to note - The prices above are the full price listed on the mentioned websites. However I didn't pay full price for any of the bronzers mentioned above from Boots/Superdrug, they were all bought on offer at different times, so there really is no need to pay the full price. The Body Shop Bronzer I also bought 50% off and I also have a store card so got a further discount. Even the NYX Bronzer can be bought cheaper online on websites such as Cherry Culture - so shop around and don't pay full price!!

Please leave me a comment below!

Hope you have a lovely day x

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig