Review: Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick

Whilst perusing the isles at Boots a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across the new Maybelline display with an array of new lip crayons to which I was instantly drawn.



(Left to right, 310 Berry Much, 210 Keep It Classy, 510 Essential Red)

They come in a variety of 10 colours and retail at £4.99 but are currently on 3 for 2 at Boots, essentially making them £3.30 each which is an absolute steal!

I picked up a light berry toned colour at first and after the first time of wearing it I wanted to immediately go back to pick it up in more colours.

They have amazing lasting power and the colours are so vibrant! I think these are my favourite of all the lip crayons I've ever tried. A word of warning however, do test them out in the shop if possible as the actual colour is significantly darker and bolder than the colour on the end of the crayon. (I found this was the case with Keep It Classy especially.)

They can even be applied lightly and patted down or blotted to give a lighter stained look that's perhaps more wearable day-to-day.
(Top to Bottom, 310 Berry Much, 510 Red Essential, 210 Keep It Classy)



I'd love to know if you have tried these or have any other lip products you'd like me to review?
I'd really appreciate it if you left me a comment below xx

4 comments

  1. Can't get over how good the berry one looks! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you more in 210 Keep It Classy ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its such a lovely colour and is so wearable for during the day!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig