Brow routine

This seems to have been the year of the brow for me. I've slowly worked my way through various brow products and techniques until I've found something that seems to be working fairly well for me. Now I must say I'm not 100% happy with my current routine but my brows look better than they used to ( in my opinion at least!).

Below are a couple of photos before and after I 'did my brows'.


(apologies for the poor and inconsistent lighting in the photos!)
It's a truth universally acknowledged that brows frame the face. Okay okay enough I'm no Jane Austin but it's true, try covering up your brows and looking in the mirror. We look alien without eyebrows.

So here is my current brow routine and the products I use.

The products - Soap and Glory Archery Brow Filling Pencil and Brush  - £8 - Blondeshell

The routine - I first start by coming through my unruly brows with the brush on the end off the soap and glory duo. I brush my brows up at the front and once I get to the arch of my brow I tend to brush them the way my eyebrows naturally go (so diagonally downwards).

Next up... the more difficult bit - filling them in! I tend to just fill in the sparse areas. My right eyebrow is much thinner than the left one and also starts further away from my nose. So I start by VERY light handily filling in my left brow (my good one) and defining it slightly with short thin strokes creating hair-like lines.  I then endeavour to match my right eyebrow up to the left one - more difficult that it sounds! Again I do the same thing but have to focus more on the inner section and the arch as my right brow has little shape and naturally looks very rounded with no arch (not the look I tend to go for!)

If you have any product or technique suggestions please tweet me @OliviaEBeauty or leave me a comment below and I'll be sure to reply!

2 comments

  1. Love these techniques! Will definitely be trying them =)

    http://dafsdressingroom.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig