Autumn lip picks

There are so many beautiful reds and plums this autumn that frankly I found it hard to pick just a handful to show in this post. My aim was to choose 5, but as you can see I chose 8 (whoops!) because there were a couple of gems that I just couldn't leave out of my final pick of the crop. I've included balm stains, glosses and lipsticks so there is something for everyone no matter what preference for formula you have!

I love autumnal colours on the lips with pale skin and rosy cheeks and a simple eye look. For me autumn is all about bold lips so here are my favourites for this time of year. These colours can be layered up to really pack a punch colour wise or they can be applied and blotted down to give a subtle and easy to wear stain on the lips (perfect for an everyday look). I've even thrown in a pretty nude just for good measure!

They are all high-street affordable options with the exception of MAC Plumful but it was too good not to throw into the mix! But in all honest MAC lipsticks aren't that much more expensive than high street ones and are such good quality that they are worth the price in my opinion!





What are your favourite lip picks for autumn? I'd love to hear! Leave me a comment to let me know!

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

4 comments

  1. The soap and glory sticks are my absolute favourite! Love this post... I will definitely be trying some of the other lip products x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great because they're glossy but once the gloss wears off throughout the day you are just left with a lovely stain! Thank you! Let me know what you think of them when you do!x

      Delete
  2. Could you make a post recommending lipsticks for different skin tones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to but wouldn't feel confident enough because I'm not really used to working with different skin tones. Maybe one day! haha x

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig