Top 10 Under £10 - Makeup

It's all well and good being recommended expensive high end beauty products to try but let's be honest we all want to be able to find amazing products that actually do what you want at affordable prices! So here are my top 10 makeup products easily available from Boots or Superdrug for under £10.



Soap and Glory Brow Archery - £8 - such a great alternative to Anastasia Brow Wizz. This has a fine pencil on one side and a spoolie brush on the other to help you achieve a naturally defined brow look that lasts all day.

Revlon Lip Butters - £7.99 - a handbag staple for me! They are so easy to use and add a nice flush of colour to the lips. They're so creamy and balmy that you can apply them without a mirror which is perfect for on the go. They're the perfect mix between a lip balm and a lipstick. Great for lipstick newbies!

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Flared - £7.99 - this is one of my all time favourtie mascaras, one that I always go back to. It gives separation, length and volume and holds a curl well on my lashes. It doesn't flake or smudge on me and is as good as most of the high end mascaras I've tried.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 - £5.49 - This is my go-to red lipstick. It's a perfect classic dark red shade that looks amazing on so many skin tones! Such an affordable lipstick and I'd definitely recommend at least giving it a swatch next time you're in Boots or Superdrug.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - £5.99 - the best and easiest to use liquid liner pen I have come across and I have tried my fair share! It has a fairly long pen nib that comes to a really fine point making doing eyeliner flicks a doddle even for amateur like myself. The formula is really black and dries down and sets fairly quickly. It has great lasting power and doesn't come off until you want it to!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob 063 - £3.99 - a creamy, easy to apply and blend nudey pink lip liner for under £4...what more can you ask for? It defines and evens out the look of your lips, and can be use to make your lips look fuller than they actually are.  This is a great affordable dupe for the Charlotte Tilbery Lip Liner in Pillow Talk but is a quarter of the price!

Maybelline SuperStay Gel Nail Colour - £4.49 - If you follow my Instagram (OliviaEmilyBeauty) then you will probably already know my love for these nail polishes. They apply perfectly and you can easily get away with one coat. The colour range is gorgeous and they last more than 7 days on my nails!

L'Oreal True Match Concealer - £6.99 - this concealer is medium to full coverage, really creamy but also fairly light in texture meaning it blends into the skin seamlessly. It can be used for both imperfections around the face and darkness under the eyes.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - £3.99 - a long time favorite of mine. This instantly gives the look of larger, more awake looking eyes when applied to the waterline. It's waterproof and therefore lasts all day!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (Bad to the Bronze in the US I believe) - the perfect affordable cream eyeshadow. Yes, I mean it. It can be used as a base or primer for other shadows. Or can be be worn alone as a beautiful bronze wash of colour over the lids. I also love using this in the crease with another champagne cream shadow over the lid (MAC Bare Study Paint Pot.)


What are your top picks under £10? I'd love to find out so I can give them a try! Leave them in the comments or tweet me @OliviaEBEauty .


No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig