Empties #2 Haircare, Bodycare and Miscellaneous

I've got another Empties post today as there was just far too many products to include in one blog post! I'm really liking empties posts at the moment so I'm glad I'm finally writing some! If you want to see what products I've used up recently keep reading!



Haircare


Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner - I wasn't the biggest fan of these. I felt like they didn't leave my hair feeling all that clean. My hair was the knottiest its ever been after washing it and was an absolute nightmare to brush through. It did give my hair slightly more volume but I wouldn't say it was worth the money. Luckily though I didn't buy these full price as I bought them from TK Maxx and they were about a third of the original price.

Would I repurchase? - No.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner - I bought this just after having my hair highlighted last August (blog post here explaining more). I bought this to keep the colour in my hair looking as vibrant as when it was first coloured. It did the job well and left my hair feeling clean, nourished and protected.

Would I repurchase? - Yes.

Aussie Miracle Recharge Moisture Lightweight Conditioning Spray - I absolutely love this! It's such a lovely lightweight conditioning spray, it smells heavenly and adds a lot of moisture back into my dry hair! I also love the L'Oreal conditioning spray (blog post here).

Would I repurchase? - Yes, already have!

Miscellaneous


Mitchum Advanced 48 Hour Powder Fresh Deoderant - I've used this deoderant for the past year and have found it to be the best of the bunch. It is long lasting, smells fresh and has a hint of a baby powder scent about it.

Would I repurchase? - Yes.

Zoella Beauty Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream - This is lovely in a relaxing bath after a long day. It smells just like the other gorgeous products from the range. It has a very girly, fresh, slightly floral scent, but in the shower cream it's quite subtle so can easily be layered with another scent after as it's not an overpowering fragrance.

Would I repurchase? - Yes, already have!

Superdrug Cotton Wool Oval Pads - Pretty basic but I like these ones in particular as they don't break up and leave bits of cotton wool over your face or nails (or wherever you're using them). I also like these large oval ones as I use less of them, meaning they last longer.

Would I repurchase? - Yes.


I hope you liked seeing what I've completely used up and what I thought of them. If you'd like me to do more empties blog posts just let me know! Or if you have any other suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments or to contatc me via my social media accounts.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig