Review: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


The Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is currently very popular in the world of beauty. When it comes to mascaras I'm pretty picky. Mascara is my holy grail makeup product, and I think a good one makes a world of difference to how awake and fresh you look. For a mascara to 'wow' me it must lengthen, volumise, separate, hold a curl, last all day (and night) and not flake or smudge on me. A lot to ask for, yes I know, but I never said I was low maintenance!



The brush is huge and hourglass shaped. It's a bristle brush as opposed to a plastic comb type wand, which I think gives the mascara that bomb-shell-like volume. The packaging is gorgeous, light pink and metallic with really nice typography. Its actually quite heavy for a mascara (you might think this is a weird comment to make) which feels a little odd during application, but I can look past this.

This mascara lengthens and volumises my lashes amazingly, it's not the best for separation however it's great for a night out when you want big bold lashes and that false-lash-effect. It lasts really well on me, and doesn't smudge or flake so all in all I think this mascara is worth a try for anyone looking for a new mascara to give dramatically volumised lashes.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig