Review : First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads


Some skincare products take a while to show results, however this is an exception! The Facial Radiance Pads from First Aid Beauty are amazing... and I don't say that lightly! I noticed a difference in my skin after only one use! There are 60 pre-soaked round pads in the tub that exfoliate, tone and brighten your skin as the packaging suggests.

My skin looked more glowy and felt unbelievably smooth the following day! I couldn't believe the results were so quick! I've been using them for about 3 weeks now and I know they will be something I will continue to repurchase as I've been using them every evening after cleansing my skin before applying any serums, oils or moisturisers to my face.

I really notice a difference if I forget to use these as my skin doesn't look as healthy and glowing.
If you have bumpy, uneven skin, or would like your skin to be more radiant then  I would highly recommend you give these a try.


No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig