A mini beach holiday in pictures

Some pictures of the time I spent in Bournemouth with my friends last week.

The two girlies I went to Bournemouth with (L-R - Me, Lottie, Em) Been best friends with these girls for years and years!



 A shopping pit stop at Starbucks


 The view as we sat by the port in Poole


Trying on my purchases of the day!


Me (left) with one of my best friends, Lottie (right)!


Morning selfie - say cheese!


A delicious pancake breakfast with a sea view


Beach huts in perfect colour order - perfection!


Another scrumptious breakfast, this time a little more on the savoury side



Some more cute beach huts


The last supper - pub style! Beef, bacon and cheese burger with chips - mm mm mmm!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig