A new blogging topic

This may be primarily a beauty blog but I thought I might jazz things up every now and again with some different content like the post I recently put up on my trip to Bournemouth. Hopefully these kinds of posts will be of interest to you and will help you get to know a little bit more about me.

So in 2 weeks I am moving to Bournemouth to start University studying Psychology. People who've asked me how I feel about this next step have gotten a mixed response, including words such as excited and worried. Although I am excited about the prospect of this it also means I won't be seeing my friends and family as much which is one of the downsides to moving away but I'm sure I'll keep in touch with most of my friends! (fingers and toes crossed!!)

But mostly I am very excited to live in a new place, meet new people and study something that I find fascinating in more depth. I've been thinking about spending the next couple of blog posts talking about things I'm doing in preparation for starting university including what I'm taking, and all sorts of admin-y things that seem very boring yet are oh so important. A blogger friend of mine also suggested that I talk about University life on my blog too, so here we go! Go check out the lovely Sophie's blog she's so pretty and I love reading her blog! Little Bit Soph

This post was just a little update about what I'll be doing in the coming weeks!
I'd love to hear if you are starting University this year or are already and University and have some tips for me and others! Tweet me or leave me a comment below!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig