Lipbalms - is it just me who hoards them?

Something I never seem to be without is lipbalm. I keep them all over the house and always have at LEAST one with me every time I go out. Is this just me? I don't even feel like I use them all that much however it seems to be an item I can't bare to be without.

I keep one by my bed, in each bathroom, on my dressing table, on my desk, in my car and I always have a ridiculous number of lip products in general in my handbag... somehow they just accumulate until I realised I have over 10 lip products in my bag. At this point I tend to do a bit of a sort out and then the process begins again.

I'm not even really someone who gets particularly dry lips, more so in the winter and when I'm ill. Still I never seem to be without one!


I have a few favourites - Lanolips lip balms are the best! They are ultra moisturising and very glossy! For times when I want something a little less glossy, I love a bit of the French Pharmacy classic, Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm (for those of you who don't speak French, its essentially made from honey, thus having a delicious honey scent!) A few other favourites are Burt's Bees, EOS, Maybelline BabyLips, The Body Shop or Nivea lip butters, Soap and Glory's 'A Great Kisser' or the classic Vaseline in its variety of shades and scents.

I'd love to hear your recommendations!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig