Raspberry Goodness

Let's be honest, although it's meant to solely be about the product on the inside and all that, I know I'm not the only one who likes aesthetically pleasing packaging and the product itself to smell like heaven.

Well here you go, a body range in sleek and bold packaging that smells good enough to eat. Want to know what I'm talking about? The Early Harvest Raspberry range from the Body Shop of course!


I use the raspberry body scrub to get rid of all those dead skin cells and whilst doing the job perfectly it's still fairly gentle but also leaves the skin feeling moisturised rather than dry, tight and aggravated like some other body scrubs do. It has a unique jam-like consistency which is also fairly intriguing about this product!


Recently I've been following this with the body butter from the same range. I knew I already loved The Body Shop body butters and have tried many in the past but the raspberry one has to be my favourite scent so far! I honestly think this is the closest thing to what the taste/smell of a raspberry actually is, and that is rare with products as often they are reminiscent of the thing (e.g. a raspberry) but I find they never quite match up to the original, smell wise, whereas this does. It really is on point both with the product itself and also the heavenly smell.


I'd highly recommend going into the shop and giving the tester a good old sniff - it really is the perfect body combo!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig